Responsible for app marketing and app CRM of the hagebau app as a sales and marketing instrument in a cross channel retail environment
- Strategic repositioning of the hagebau app from a pure replica of the online store to an omni-channel sales instrument and digital shopping assistant
- Management of app marketing activities for user acquisition: owned & paid media, online (onsite, offsite, ASO) & offline (POS, print)
- Conceptual development and technological management of the app CRM, in particular development of marketing automation, personalization & location-based marketing
- Supporting the product owner with concepts for marketing relevant features
Awards & Media Reception
- Awarded with the App Award 2021 as a „TOP-App“, by German Society for Consumer Studies.
- Awarded as „very good“ DIY store app with the „best discount feature“ by „PC Magazin„, one of Germany’s leading magazines for computers, software and hardware (2021).
- Awarded as „Germany’s Best Online Shops 2020“ in the category „Shops Build & DIY with Store Network“, by German Institute for Service Quality (2020).
- Winner of the App Award 2020 in the category „DIY stores“, awarded by German Society for Consumer Studies.
07/2017 – 01/2019
- Strategic development of CRM & customer communication
- Data & process management in e-mail marketing to enhance personalization and marketing automation
- Building WhatsApp & Mobile Push as new marketing channels from scratch
- Supporting the e-mail marketing daily business of otto.de and neckermann.de
- Representing OTTO as an employer brand on conferences and in the media
10/2016 – 05/2017
- Consulting new and exisiting customers in various aspects of operational and analytical CRM with a strong focus in e-mail marketing
- Solution consulting focusing on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Project management for the managing directors
01/2015 – 09/2016
- Focusing on e-mail marketing & CRM
- Supporting new and existing customers in various aspects of e-mail marketing (software selection and procurement, conceptional questions, deliverability analysis, marketing automation)
- Development of new consulting services & products
10/2014 – 12/2014
- Various analysis on various aspects of e-commerce, specially focusing on app, tv advertising, multi device usage
- comScore Digital Analytix
10/2011 – 09/2014
In cooperation with Hamburg School of Business Administration, with different internships, e.g.:
- Web Analytics & E-Commerce Controlling / OTTO
- Business Intelligence / Otto Group
- Inhouse Consulting / Otto Group
- Shop Management & Product Marketing / OTTO B. V.
- Shop Management & Conception / About You (former: Projekt Collins)
- Website Management / shopping24 internet group
Wohllebe & Ross Publishing
My latest project is Wohllebe & Ross Publishing: Together with my business partner Florian, we want to offer aspiring scientists from all over the world the opportunity to publish their work in open access format. In this way we want to actively contribute to making the scientific knowledge generated worldwide more accessible. Furthermore, we offer scientific advisory services in the fields of consumer research, politics and society.
We are currently setting up the first journal for this purpose – the International Journal of Applied Research in Business and Management (IJARBM).
In the future, further journals, but also the organisation of scientific conferences and the publication of books are to follow – wherever possible and sensible as open access.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Consulting & Sparring
When I became a „Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant“ in early 2017, I published my study notes here. Since I am no longer employed in the field of marketing cloud consulting, I advise advertising companies and help CRM and IT consultants in all questions concerning the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
This concerns especially the initial setup and implementation, the connection to existing systems and the realization of marketing automation plans. I work with my customers flexibly in different modes – depending on how I can help best.
Digital Marketing Freelancing
Since many years, starting already during my bachelor studies, I support companies in digitization and digital marketing in particular. My service portfolio includes strategic consulting, 360° online presence, coaching & sparring as well as data protection and privacy.
Most of the collaborations exist since many years, trustingly and flexibly.
My clients are companies from the travel & leisure, IT & software consulting and publishing industries.